1. Protecting your privacy
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- We do not run banner ads, pop ups, pop unders, or any other kind of commercial ads.
- We may send offers to users on behalf of other businesses or sponsors. When we do this, we do not provide that business your name, e-mail address, or personal information. If you do not want to receive such offers, instructions for opting out of the e-mail list will be included in any e-mails sent out for this purpose.
2. Data we collect
- We collect your email address and other information you provide to us, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, and in some cases a newsletter.
3. Data we store
- We may store records of Pet Owner posts seeking sponsorship.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Circumstances in which FiXiT Foundation may release information
- FiXiT Foundation may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- FiXiT Foundation may also disclose information about its users to law enforcement officers or others, in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: enforce our Term of Usee; respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of FiXit Foundation, its users or the general public.